Khesed Island is a large island located off the west coast of Anea. The island is home to the medieval city of Vitoze, the snowy plain of Sipli Field and Mount Marcello, where the massive Republic of Emmeria Army installation—Bartolomeo Fortress—is situated.
On November 24, 2015, a large-scale formation of Estovakian bombers headed towards Campagna airport in Vitoze in an attempt to finish off the Emmerians. However, the bombing ended in failure thanks to the efforts of Garuda Team.
After the battle of Vitoze, the Estovakian Air Force in Khesed was severely weakened; as a result, the Emmerians sent several armored battalions to recapture Sipli Field in central Khesed three days later. The armored battalions and their air support were able to destroy the Estovakian forces in Sipli Field, which resulted in the Estovakians being forced to retreat from the front line to Bartolomeo Fortress on Mount Marcello.
One month later, the Emmerians launched an offensive to capture Bartolomeo Fortress and drive the Estovakians off of Khesed Island once and for all. Despite the arrival of enemy reinforcements, including two members of the infamous Strigon Team, Bartolomeo Fortress was recaptured, and Khesed was once again under Emmerian control.
After the recapture of Bartolomeo Fortress, the Emmerians began preparations for a landing on the mainland, and Khesed would not see any more battles for the rest of the war.
- ↑ File:Anea Map Large.jpg
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vitoze Aerial Defense, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Bartolomeo Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Cutscene #02: Realization.
- ↑ Debriefing following Bartolomeo Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation