Leasath Navy is the sea branch of the Leasath Armed Forces that was active during the 2020 Aurelian War.
Leasath possesses a large mixture fleet of old and modern warships. Ranging from aircraft carriers to AEGIS cruisers, and from battleships to submarines; the Leasath Navy was a powerful force to be reckoned with. During the war, the Leasath Navy had a rather limited role, only appearing sporadically during the entire conflict. Despite the tremendous firepower the Navy possessed, the Aurelians were able to defeat the Leasath Navy by the end of the war, thanks to the help of Gryphus One. Moreover, the Leasath Navy suffered heavy casualties in the mission 13B "Armada". It was unknown how many ships were still in service, but the Leasath Navy were last seen fighting in the mission 15B "End of Deception II, where they failed to stop the Aurelian Navy from deploying an infiltration unit on Sentry Island.
- Command ship (Modified La Fayette-class frigate)
- Kitty Hawk-class aircraft carrier
- San Giorgio-class amphibious transport dock
- Iowa-class battleship
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser
- Hatakaze-class destroyer
- Cassard-class frigate
- Georges Leygues-class frigate
- Pegasus-class Hydrofoil
- Murakumo-class patrol craft
- Towada-class replenishment ship
- Container ship
- Los Angeles-class submarine
- Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (In Game Data)