- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Operation Stone Age.
We have discovered remaining enemy troops gathered in the Yering Mine area, in northwest Belka. Numerous divisions of the Belkan army refuse to accept the change in government and are disobeying the command to disband. Your mission is to clear out the remaining Belkan troops, and if the reports are accurate, there are still plenty of them. The Heierlark Base, located in Osean territory, has been arranged for your refueling. If your tank is low, go there and they'll help you out. To compensate for losses in Galm Team, Crow Team will be joining you. We're counting on your best performance yet.
The player must engage and destroy the Belkan forces scattered around the area. Most of the formations are packed together, ambushing the player with a large number of SAMs and AA GUNs at once. There are also squadrons of enemy aircraft, though they can be shot down fairly easily. Once the player spawns, they have free will to fly to any targets on the map.
A Return Line is available on the west side of the airspace, allowing the player to rearm their plane if they run out of ammo.
Once the player reaches the score threshold of 20,000 points, the mission automatically ends.
The following enemy lists are taken from the Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Perfect Guide Book.
|F-35C||740||3||Hard difficulty or below[note 1]|
|930||3||Expert/Ace difficulty[note 1]|
|F-35C||740||2||Hard difficulty or below[note 2]|
|930||2||Expert/Ace difficulty[note 2]|
|MiG-31||440||3||Hard difficulty[note 5]|
|550||3||Expert/Ace difficulty[note 5]|
|AA GUN||100||∞||[note 8]|
|AA GUN||100||∞||Normal difficulty or higher[note 8]|
|HANGAR||1000||1||XB-0 Hresvelgr hangar|
|112||MiG-31 "Riese"||940||Very Easy||Mercenary||[note 9]|
|113||F-15E "Beo"||1100||Very Easy||Soldier||[note 10]|
|114||F-15C "Mondlicht"||960||Very Easy||Knight||[note 11]|
|115||YF-23A "Grani"||1430||Very Easy||[note 12]|
|116||F-117A "Schatten"||1460||Ace||[note 13]|
Achieving an S rank on this mission requires completing it in 15 minutes or less. It is recommended to engage the sectors at the southwest of the map since these are closest to the Return Line. This minimizes the time the player will spend flying to and from the Return Line to rearm.
The mission to clear out remaining Belkan resistance was a success. As to the intended purpose for using the giant hangar described in the report, rest assured that Intelligence is looking into the matter.
- These F-35Cs spawn north of the air base after the player fulfills some unverified condition.
- These aircraft spawn in the far northeast after the player destroys any 12 ground units in that area.
- These aircraft spawn in the center-west when the player earns 2,500 points and is not present in the spawn area or in the center of the map.
- These aircraft spawn in the northwest when the player earns 10,000 points and is not present in the center-west spawn area or in the center of the map.
- These MiG-31s spawn in the southeast after the player destroys all ground units in that area.
- These MiG-21bis's spawn south of the air base after the player earns 5,000 points and is not present in the spawn area or in the center of the map.
- These TYPHOONs spawn east of the air base after the player earns 7,500 points and is not present in the spawn area.
- These AA GUNs respawn indefinitely until the player destroys the HANGAR.
- Score 10,000 points and approach the enemy squadron that spawns in the west of the air base. "Riese" spawns in the southwest of the air base.
- "Beo" spawns at the center-north of the map.
- "Mondlicht" spawns nearby when the player approaches the enemy ground formation that is closest to the Return Line.
- "Grani" spawns in the center-east of the map if the player earns 8,000 points in the first seven minutes of the mission.
- "Schatten" spawns at the southeast corner of the map at the start of the mission and flies to the southwest corner of the map. "Schatten" will stay there until remaining mission time reaches 21 minutes and 10 seconds, which at that point the aircraft will fly northwards and attempt to escape the combat area. Unlocks the F-117A's SP color.
- Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Perfect Guide Book, pages 082-083.
|Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Missions|