Marcus Lampert,[a] callsign Shamrock,[b] is a Republic of Emmeria Air Force pilot and member of the Garuda Team, as "Garuda 2". Lampert resided in Gracemeria with a wife and daughter who he deeply cared for, but they were both killed during the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
Lampert's heroic actions during the war resulted in him being heralded as an ace and an Emmerian hero, alongside his squadron leader Talisman. Following the war, stories of his actions throughout the war were shared amongst many people.
Prior to late August 2015, Lampert was the sole member of his squadron. During the Invasion of Gracemeria, he was reassigned to Garuda Team, where he would fly as Talisman's wingman. Later during the battle, he was forced to abandon city and his family. Along with a majority of the Emmerian forces, he retreated to Khesed Island.
As Talisman's wingman, Garuda Team would play a key role in the operations to retake Khesed Island. Shamrock would do anything to get back to Gracemeria and free his people, even to the point of disobeying a direct cease-fire order and continuing to dogfight several members of the Strigon Team. As a result, Garuda Team was suspended from active duty until the plan to destroy the Estovakian WMD catalyst.
Following Operation Free Gracemeria, he learns that his wife and daughter died during the war. Cursing himself for being unable to protect them, as a result, he vowed to turn in his wings once the patrol was over.
However, due to the new threat in the Estovakian Chandelier railgun, Shamrock remained on active duty. During the assault on the Chandelier, he flew into a heavily defended trench by himself in order to retrieve data for AWACS Ghost Eye. This stunt ended in him being shot down. He tried to keep the plane steady but the damage was too great, forcing him to eject just before impact. He was later picked up by an Emmerian team.
The injuries he sustained during his ejection temporarily confine him to a wheelchair. He then visited the people he heard on the radio during his previous mission, Melissa Herman and her daughter. While enjoying the company, seeing the happiness of the children around him, he looked at the restored King's Bridge as he reminisces about his journey with Talisman.
Shamrock became regarded as a national hero and stories of his wartime actions have since been shared and enjoyed by many. On June 30, 2020, Emmeria attended a ceremony commemorating 25 years since the end of the Belkan War, after the nation was invited by Osea. Lampert's original F-15E Strike Eagle was displayed alongside Talisman's in a formation at Redmill Air Force Base alongside the aircraft of other nations.
- Performance-wise, Marcus Lampert is shown to have abilities that the player cannot perform, such as using the Semi-Active Air-to-Air Missile without need for the steering circle, rapid-firing the Electromagnetic Launcher, and not having to worry about crashing into terrain. In addition, Lampert seems to be able to fire SP Weapons when given aircraft that specifically are unable to equip them, such as the Su-33 -TYPE ACE2-.
- Mission 13: "The Liberation of Gracemeria", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- もっと詳しく ACE6 -- 人物紹介. Retrieved on 2 October 2020.
- もっと詳しく ACE6 -- 戦闘エリア紹介. Retrieved on 25 March 2018.
- Mission 14: "Gracemeria Patrol", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- F-15E -Shamrock- description
- Mission 01: "Invasion of Gracemeria", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 02: "Vitoze Aerial Defense", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 04: "Bartolomeo Fortress", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 11: "The Moloch Desert", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 12: "Weapons of Mass Destruction", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 15: "Chandelier", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #44 - GARUDA 2.
- Cutscene 17: "A Brand New Day", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Record No. #45 - GARUDA 1.