- "I will buy back what I lost that day my parents sold me... MY HONOR... MY PRIDE... MY LIFE!!!"
- ― Sulejmani, moments before his death.
Milosz Sulejmani (ミロシュ・スレイマニ Miroshu Sureimani) is the leader of the renegade Varcolac Squadron. He is described as a grim & taciturn man, with exceptional flight skills, as well as being an individual caring only for money, earned in exchange of enemy casualties.
During his childhood, he was sold by his parents and became a child soldier. His experiences in his early life led him to worship money, believing that he could use it to get his family back. At some point later in his life, he joined Martinez Security Air Force division, becoming the leader of the Rigel Squadron.
Sulejmani led the squadron in the outbreak of the Valahia Crisis, when he flew with the Antares Squadron in exercises between Martinez, Japan Self-Defense Forces and the United States Navy's Seventh Fleet. While helping defend Tokyo from the Orgoi's attack, he was contacted by Nicolae Dumitrescu, who offered him the chance to join the Valahia in exchange for money. He and his men leave Martinez Security and joined him as assistants of the Valahia.
Since the formation of the International Union Peacekeeping Force, Sulejmani and his renegades battled Antares in various anti-Valahia operations across Europe, engaging them over the Croatian Adriatic Sea, Serbian Mountains and Central Asia. When the IUPF prepared to invade an old Soviet nuclear missile silo used by the Valahia as their headquarters, he led Varcolac in battle against Antares once more, but was shot down and survived the encounter.
After the incident in Romania, Sulejmani and his men were contacted by Olivieri himself, who had them work directly with his private army. He received one of the GAF-1 Varcolac fighters developed by the group, made directly on Olivieri's orders.
On June 22, he joined the Golden Axe Plan in Oliveri's planned siege of San Francisco, which was stopped by Antares and the United States Navy, and fought with the mercenary pilots in a violent dogfight over the city. After his wingmen were killed, his frustration over repeatedly losing to Antares caused him to be consumed by his beliefs and went insane, using the GAF-1 to its full capabilities in an attempt to take down Antares, but was ultimately killed.
- Sulejmani only appears in person in Scene 4.
- The reason he values money so much is explained in the final mission when he reveals he was sold off by his parents as a child soldier. He thought with money, he could buy back everything from the day he was sold.
- Sulejmani can pull off impossible maneuvers in his GAF-1 Varcolac fighter.
- Sulejmani is the only member of Varcolac Squadron to appear in person in the game.
- The line he says in Mission 5A/B-"I'm going to enjoy this." on the Orgoi might be a probable reference to the days he had when he was a child soldier, since he said in a line on Mission 21A/B-"...The better the foe, the better the money...".
- Based on the aircraft he flies, he flies multirole aircraft, which will cover both air and ground targets.
- While it's very difficult to shoot down Sulejmani with missiles because of his evasion, he falls very quickly against machine gun since he cannot evade bullets and his rear machine gun cannot intercept bullets.
- Ironically, one of the easiest ways to defeat him is by using either the Hellcat or Zero. Their mobility allows them to easily keep up against the GAF-1, and their multiple machine guns deal extra damage compared to the normal aircraft's single machine gun.