- "I will buy back everything from the day my parents sold me... MY HONOR... MY PRIDE... MY LIFE!!!"
- ― Sulejmani, Moments before his death.
Milosz Sulejmani (ミウォシュSulejmani Miu~oshu Sulejmani) is a character introduced in Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault, and is one of the game's leading antagonists. As the leader of the renegade Varcolac Squadron, he is described as a grim & taciturn man, with exceptional flight skills, as well as being an individual caring only for money, earned in exchange of enemy casualties.
During his childhood, he was sold by his parents and became a child soldier. His experiences in his early life led him to worship money, believing that he could use it to get his family back. At some point later in his life, he joined Martinez Security's air force wing, becoming the leader of the Rigel Squadron.
Milosz led the squadron in the outbreak of the Valahia Crisis, when he flew with the Antares Squadron in exercises between Martinez and the United States Navy 7th Fleet. While helping defend Tokyo from the Spiridus' attack, he was contacted by Andre Olivieri, who offered him the chance to join the Golden Axe Plan in exchange for money. He and his men abandoned Martinez Security and joined him as assistants to the Valahia.
Since the formation of the International Union Peacekeeping Force, Milosz and his subordinates battled Antares in various anti-Valahia operations across Europe, engaging them over the Croatian Sea and Central Asia. When the IUPF prepared to invade the Soviet nuclear silo used by the Valahia as their base, he led Varcolac in battle against Antares once more, but was shot down and survived the encounter.
After the incident in Romania, Milosz and Varcolac were contacted by Olivieri himself, who had them work directly with his private army. He received one of the GAF-1 fighters developed by the group, made directly on Andre's orders.
On June 22, he joined the Golden Axe Plan in Oliveri's planned siege of San Francisco, which was prevented by Antares and the United States Navy, and fought with the mercenary pilots in a violent dogfight over the city. After his wingmen were killed, his frustration over repeatedly losing to Antares caused him to be consumed by his beliefs and went insane, using the GAF-1 to its full capabilities in an attempt to take down Antares, but was ultimately killed.
- Sulejmani only appears in person in Scene 4.
- The reason he values money so much is explained in the final mission when he reveals he was sold off by his parents as a child soldier. He thought with money, he could buy back everything from the day he was sold.
- Sulejmani can pull off impossible maneuvers in his GAF-1 Varcolac plane.
- Sulejmani is the only member of Varcolac Squadron to appear in person in the game.
- The line he says in Mission 5A/B-"I'm going to enjoy this." on the Orgoi might be a probable reference to the days he had when he was a child soldier,since he said in a line on Mission 21A/B-"...The better the foe,the better the money...".
- Based on the aircraft he flies,it seems that he values (and almost deified) money.He flies multirole aircraft,which will cover both air and ground ops.