The Mirage 2000-5 -Experimental- is a modified version of the Mirage 2000-5 based on the cancelled prototype Mirage 4000. It appears in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation as DLC and in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Mirage 2000-5 featuring the same color as a prototype aircraft that was cancelled.
Adjustments have been made so that it can confront other major fighter aircraft in aerial battles.
Just like a mirage on the horizon, it bewilders other fighters in the sky."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available as a reward for Top 500 Players in "Heartbreak One" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament on early January 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||32 / 38||29 / 38||29 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||34 / 40||31 / 40||31 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||35 / 41||32 / 41||32 / 41|
|Lv.20||36 / 42||33 / 42||33 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the All for Nothing nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Mirage 4000 livery
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- For more information, see the Mirage 2000-5 article.
- "This phenomenally fast aircraft is the culmination of exhaustive research on thrust refinement. This increase in speed comes at the cost of stability, making it suited to only the most skilled pilots."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- This aircraft can only be obtained through purchase in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- The aircraft's statistics have been altered to match the Mirage 4000's performance. Maximum speed and acceleration have been given a substantial upgrade, which also causes it to lose speed (or "bleed energy") very quickly in a High-G Turn. However, this is achieved at the cost of weaker armor and lower stability, which requires the pilot to keep the throttle up at all times to avoid a stall.