The fleet's name is an alternate spelling of Njörðr of Norse mythology, which is used by the flagship carrier. The individual ships also contain additional references, such as Freyr; Hœnir; and Skaði.
During the Lighthouse War, the Njord Fleet served as the Erusean Navy's primary naval force. The fleet utilized the supply base at Snider's Top and was to be deployed to eastern Usea, where they would target Osean forces stationed there.
- Admiral Gorshkov-class Aegis frigate Freyr
- Admiral Gorshkov-class Aegis frigate Hœnir
- Kuznetsov-class Aircraft carrier Njörðr
- Slava-class Missile cruiser Skaði
- Udaloy II-class Destroyers
- Admiral Gorshkov-class Frigates
- The fleet can be seen as a successor to the Erusean Navy's Aegir Fleet, which was the navy's most powerful fleet at the time. It also uses Norse mythology as part of its vessels' names.