Online Co-Op Missions is a multiplayer gameplay mode featured in Ace Combat Infinity. Players are split into two equal-numbered teams and aim to clear the radar of enemy targets. The mode mixes competitive and co-operative multiplayer in one; while all of the players will be fighting against common enemies, they will also be racing between the teams and between each individual player to achieve the highest scores.
Credit payouts in Online Co-op missions are affected by six factors.
1. The mission completion rank earned by both teams. This is determined by the total number of targets that both teams destroy. Higher ranks result in a higher payout. Regular missions provide a 3000 credit bonus base at S-rank, and get progressively less valuable with lower ranks. S-rank on Hard missions provide 8400 credits. Rank payouts are considerably higher on Special Raids, with the payout getting progressively higher according to the Type:
|Type||S Rank Payout|
|I - White||20,000|
|II - Red||40,000|
|III - Gold||80,000|
|IV - Black||100,000|
|Pilot Aptitude Test||36,000|
2. Whether your team won the match. Winning the match doubles the mission rank bonus. In Special Raids sorties, all players "win" if Moby Dick or Stonehenge are successfully destroyed. Failure on its completion means the mission is treated as a loss, and any rank payout earned is not doubled.
3. Your personal score, divided by 20. A score of 20 000 in a match will earn you 1000 credits toward your total payout.
4. The total value of all the Performance Evaluations earned. Each evaluation is worth a small number of credits.
5. A Team Unity credit bonus, based on the amount of time spent data-linked and assists earned via data-link.
6. A percentage of your total credit earnings are deducted based on how many times you were crashed or shot down.