There were four known USEA Federation Air Fleets.
The first was engaged above the Alps in southern Europe. It was escorted by squadrons of Su-47 Berkuts. Both Alpha and Bravo squadrons launched a surprise attack on the air fleet. They destroyed both Gyges-class aerial warhips first as their fire support was crucial. Next, they destroyed both Kottos-class aerial warships before attacking, and destroying, the Aigaion.
The second, was engaged off the shore of the "Troia Route". The second fleet featured an upgraded Aigaion-class heavy command cruiser which sported a red colour scheme. It was escorted by multiple squadrons of T-50s. The course of the battle mirrors the one prior.
The third, was engaged over Comona Base. The Aigaion leading this fleet was heavily upgraded compared to the original. It sported a golden colour scheme, and had laser pods opposed to standard point defence guns. It was also escorted by multiple T-50 squadrons. The course of the battle mirrors the one prior.
The fourth, was engaged over Moscow, Russia. The Aigaion leading this fleet sported a black colour scheme and was equipped with laser pods like the previous heavy command cruiser. It was too, escorted by squadrons comprised of T-50s. The course of the battle is similar to the one prior. However, while Alpha and Bravo squadrons were engaging the final Aigaion, Camilla, being escorted by a swarm of MQ-90L Quox bis, arrived to defend the final cruiser. After Alpha and Bravo successfully destroyed her QFA-44, they shot down the final cruiser.
- These series of battles mirror the Assault on the Aerial Fleet, a battle that took place in Strangereal.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Moby Dick Pursuit I, Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ File:ACE COMBAT INFINITY - "Thank You" Trailer PS3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Moby Dick Pursuit II, Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Moby Dick Pursuit III, Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Moby Dick Pursuit IV, Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.