Compared to the standard T-50 PAK-FA, the <PAC-MAN> features a massive boost to mobility in exchange for lower speed, defense, and stability. The aircraft also has a unique missile smoke feature: each missile fired from the <PAC-MAN> will cycle through red, pink, blue, and yellow missile smoke, referencing the ghosts Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde (yellow replaces Clyde's orange).
If the player syncs any Pac-Man amiibo with the game, they will receive an exclusive skin for the PAK FA <PAC-MAN> as well as the special Cockpit part "SP Part 12", which increases the plane's stealth and allows it to endure kill shots (if the aircraft was hit by a missile that would kill it, the aircraft survives it but stays at 1% health), in exchange for added weight slowing the aircraft down and making it less maneuverable.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy +
- "PAC-MAN themed PAK FA."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The player can unlock this aircraft in-game by destroying Question Block 05 in Final Countdown.
- The player can also sync any Pac-Man amiibo to their 3DS to immediately unlock the aircraft, as well as a special part and an alternate skin.
- C01: Pac-Man level-inspired livery
- C02: Pac-Man and edible ghost mosaic livery; only available by scanning a Pac-Man amiibo
- The <PAC-MAN> and the F-4E <PIKMIN & OLIMAR> are the only aircraft in the Ace Combat series to feature multiple missile smoke colors.
- The choice of the PAK-FA for the <PAC-MAN> is a play on the identical pronunciation of "PAK" and "PAC".