- "Nothing Else Comes Close."
- ― Project Aces motto in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Project Aces (プロジェクト・エイセス Purojekuto eisesu), often stylized as PROJECT ACES, is an internal development team of Bandai Namco Entertainment employees who have been directly responsible for developing Ace Combat games since 2001. Prior to that, development for Ace Combat games was simply credited to Namco.
Project Aces is still operational, and the latest installment is Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
List of Games
Project Aces is credited for developing the following games:
- Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (as The AC04 Project)
- Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- Ace Combat Infinity
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
Project Aces also assisted in the development of the following games:
- Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (with Access Games)
- Ace Combat Xi: Skies of Incursion (with CRIWARE Mobile)
- Ace Combat: Joint Assault (with Access Games)
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (with Access Games)
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (with Access Games)
- The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (with Access Games)
- Next Ace Combat (with ILCA)
Listed below are some key members of the Project Aces team.
- Kazutoki Kono (founder and head of Project Aces)
- Masato Kanno
- Hiroyuki Ichiyanagi
- Naoto Maeda
- Masanori Kato
- Natsuki Isaki
- Tetsukazu Nakanishi
Ace Combat Infinity Elite Pack icon