Quox saw more action during the Emmeria-Estovakia War than most other Emmerian ground units. After barely surviving Estovakian blitzkrieg, Quox was able to escape to Khesed Island, even though the Estovakian Navy controlled the seas.
It then took part in the first Emmerian offensive operation of the war. Quox then went on to attack Bartolomeo Fortress and helped capture it, removing the last Estovakian soldiers from Khesed.
Quox then went on to invade Ortara during the amphibious landing on the Emmerian mainland. Quox kept pushing and drove through the Selumna Peaks, surviving attacks by Estovakian Air Force XB-70 Valkyrie supersonic bombers.
After that, Quox stayed out of the fighting for a time. It's tanks reappeared in the Moloch Desert, attacking the air base. Their last battle in the war was recapturing Gracemaria taking back the capital building.
- The name of the battalion, Quox, is a reference to Namco's Tower Of Druaga series. Quoxes were dragons that served as one of the enemy types in the series.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Assault Records|Assault Record #29 - Anthony Doyle.
- ↑ Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Selumna Peak, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ The Moloch Desert, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ The Liberation of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation