- "Serves as the mothership to the R-311 Remora and carries multiple craft under its body."
- ― Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - Namco Official Guide Book
The R-531 Mobura is a high-altitude transportation/attack craft, developed by Neucom.
The R-531 is designed to work in stratosphere-level altitudes. The Mobura, while they themselves are unarmed, can carry two R-311 Remora ultra-high altitude interceptors each. The R-531s commonly fly in large groups allowing them to disperse their R-311s in an effective manner. The R-531s commonly operated within the highest layers of the stratosphere, keeping them high above the combat envelopes of many General Resource LTD. or UPEO aircraft.
The Mobura aircraft appeared in the Intercorporate War. They only made one appearance in the war, wherein they were used to attack General Resource's White Valley air base. The type of attack and number of ships, and whether their attack succeeds, depends on Nemo's allegiance at the time. Should Nemo not be allied with Neucom, the attack will fail. Should Nemo be with Neucom, however, their attack will succeed.
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
How to Unlock
- This aircraft is not available to the player.
- Length: 99.83 m (327.53 ft)
- Wingspan: 110.80 m (363.52 ft)
- Height: 17.58 m (57.68 ft)
- Weight: 43,2040 kg (952485.16 lbs)
- Max speed: 1,102 km/h (684.75 mph)
- 2x R-311 Remora (two attachment points under the wings)