The Rafale M -Golden Gale- is a modified version of the Rafale M featuring a gold design. It was originally featured in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation as the Rafale M -SHINING WING-, part of the Dark, Shining Set DLC pack; the skin was later used as a Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Rafale M featuring a gold color design.
Defense and stability have been improved, and this "Golden Gale" will surely be a force to be reckoned with against ground-based enemies."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Team Deathmatch Ranking Tournament reward in late November 2014.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.yes and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.Expression error: Unrecognised word "yes".
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||31 / 38||33 / 38||32 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||33 / 40||35 / 40||34 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||34 / 41||36 / 41||35 / 41|
|Lv.20||35 / 42||37 / 42||36 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the ' nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Gold body with a black trim
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
How to Unlock
- Must be purchased in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace through the Dark, Shining Set.
- As is standard for the Colored Wing lineup, this Rafale M is an airshow type aircraft given a special paintjob. The aircraft is given a chrome gold paintjob, save for the nose and wing tips which are colored black. It is also of note that, upon further inspection, the wings of the aircraft have a sort of 'tribal' design on them. When missiles are fired, they leave behind a yellow smoke trail, akin to that of the earlier A-10A -XMAS- as well as the F-16 Idolmaster Aircraft. In terms of performance, the stats are left as they are, except for the air-to-air and air-to-ground stats which are maxed out. This makes the Shining Wing Rafale M an even more potent multirole aircraft, and is now more useful for air-to-air fighting. Also, the standard missiles receive a large boost to 800, giving more than enough for missions and online battles. It is an overall great aircraft, and is superior to the Rafale M -ESPADA- despite the ESPADA's boosts.