The only known major deployments of the force were during preparations for the Ulysses Impact Event and the Emmeria-Estovakia War. The Air Force also occasionally performs airshows with modified aircraft.
During the Emmeria-Estovakia War, Estovakia was only able to suppress the Emmerian Air Force due to the firepower of their Aerial Fleet. Following its destruction, the Estovakian Air Force was unable to stop Emmeria's advance.
Ulysses Impact Event
In 1999, as part of a relief plan devised by the Emmerian government and Lord Alberto Lawrence, Republic of Emmeria Air Force aircraft participated in evacuating refugees from areas most likely to be struck by the Ulysses 1994XF04 asteroid.
The Republic of Emmeria Air Force saw major deployment during the Emmeria-Estovakia War. Before then, the air force was primarily used for regional defense. The first deployment during the war was during the Invasion of Gracemeria, when Estovakia first attacked Emmeria. During the battle, Nimbus missiles caused numerous squadrons to be lost and a large portion of the Emmerians would retreat to Vitoze on Khesed Island.
In the closing months of 2015, the Emmerian Air Force would aid be a key factor in driving Estovakian forces from the island of Khesed. Following their victory on the island, they would proceed to take part in a landing operation on the Anean mainland. The Khesed Island forces would then go on to rescuing Emmerian forces pinned down at Silvat Town, among the forces rescued was the 3rd Air Division. Now with a significantly larger force, they pushed further inland towards their capital, accumulating many decisive victories along the way. This included liberating San Loma and destroying the P-1112 Aigaion, which ended the Nimbus missile threat and threw Estovakia on the backfoot.
With the threat eliminated, they would eventually push into their former capital of Gracemeria and liberate it. The following night, Estovakia launched a retaliation strike on the city with the Chandelier and numerous fighter squadrons. Emmerian squadrons patrolling over the city would intercept the cruise missiles and the city would emerge relatively unscathed. The following day, multiple Emmerian squadrons would investigate an area near Sonne Island. During the investigation, they came across the Chandelier and proceeded to attack it. The battle concluded when Talisman flew into the weapon's barrel and destroyed it from the inside.
3rd Air Division
8th Air Division
- Cerberus Team
- Nazca Team
- Disco Team
- 2nd Strike Fighter Squadron "Avalanche" (Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- Anna Squadron (Siege Battle)
- Nina Squadron (Siege Battle)
- Unknown airshow squadrons
Airborne Warning and Control
303rd Airborne Air Control Squadron
- CFA-44 Nosferatu (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- F-22A Raptor
- Su-33 Flanker-D (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- Su-47 Berkut
- F-15E Strike Eagle
- F/A-18F Super Hornet (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- F/A-18E Super Hornet (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- F-2A Viper Zero
- Rafale M (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- Mirage 2000-5
- F-14D Super Tomcat (owned by the Republic of Emmeria Navy)
- F-4E Phantom II
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- Tornado GR.4
- F-117A Nighthawk
- A-10A Thunderbolt II
- In Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, every single Emmerian aircraft sports the default Garuda Team livery–complete with Garuda emblems and 'GM 028' tail code–despite this not being representative of the canon.
- This is evident as DLC for the game was based on canon Emmerian squadron liveries.
- Ace Combat Infinity provided even more canon accurate aircraft.
- ↑ Cutscene following Gracemeria Patrol, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ File:KC-10 AC6 Flyby.jpg.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ F-22A -INDIGO WING- description, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ The Aerial Fleet Retrieved on March 4, 2019.
- ↑ ワールドニュース -- GAZE. Official Ace Combat 6 website. Retrieved on April 21, 2019.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #45 - Garuda 1.
- ↑ Invasion of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Bartolomeo Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ San Loma Assault, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ The Liberation of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Gracemeria Patrol, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Chandelier, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ File:Emmerian Navy Hornets On Carrier.jpg
- ↑ F-16C -HISTORIC WINDHOVER-
- ↑ F-16C -Windhover-
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 F/A-18F -Avalanche-