The Republic of Emmeria Army, also referred to as the Emmerian Army, is the land-based branch of the Emmerian military. It is a large force comprised of numerous battalions and personnel. The only known major deployment of the Army was during the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
During the Emmeria-Estovakia War, the Emmerian Army helped defend Gracemeria from a surprise attack, however, was forced to retreat when the Emmerian Air Force and Navy suffered heavy losses from Nimbus missile strikes. While the majority of the Emmerian military retreated west, those still on the mainland launched four operations to recapture Gracemeria. These operations failed and the military was forced to retreat.
Retreating west, multiple Emmerian battalions were able to retreat to Khesed Island thanks to efforts from the Marigold, while other battalions retreated to Silvat Town, where they would later become pinned down. On December 27, 2015, the Emmerian Army successfully recaptured Mount Marcello with the help of Garuda Team and other Emmerian squadrons. The following month, the Emmerian Army performed an amphibious landing in western Anea and established a foothold after recapturing Ortara, Rargom Beach, and defeating Estovakian reinforcements in the Jamel Desert. Following the landing, Emmerian squadrons rescued the pinned down Emmerian Army battalions around Silvat.
With a substantially larger force, the Emmerian Army pushed further inland. From this point on, the Army participated in a series of successful operations, including recapturing San Loma, Ragno Fortress, and defeating a large Estovakian military presence in the Moloch Desert. On March 31, 2016, the Emmerian Army aided in liberating Gracemeria from Estovakian control. That night, the Army helped protect the city from a retaliatory cruise missile attack.
- 1st Tank Battalion "Warlock"
- Wand Communications
- 9th Tank Company
- 4th Armored Battalion "Quox"
- Rigel Battalion
- Grobda Tank Company
- Alpha Team
- Emmerian Special Operations Forces
- Leonid Battalion
- Chort Team
REA Equipment List
- Challenger 2 (Main Battle Tank)
- M113 APC
- M110 howitzer
- M270 MLRS
- Flak 88
- M167 VADS
- Flakpanzer Gepard (AA Gun)
- MIM-23 Hawk (Stationary SAM)
- Air Defense Anti-Tank System (Mobile SAM)
- Type 89 assault rifle
- ↑ Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Assault Records|Assault Record #29 - Anthony Doyle.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Invasion of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Aces At War: A History 2019, page 145.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Record #42 - Kenneth Jones.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ "San Loma Assault", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Ragno Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ The Moloch Desert, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ The Liberation of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Gracemeria Patrol, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.