The Republic of Emmeria Navy,[a] also referred to as the Emmerian Navy, is the naval branch of the Emmerian military. It was comprised of multiple fleets and boasted a substantial number of ships. The only known major deployments of the Navy were during preparations for the Ulysses Impact Event and the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
Ulysses Impact Event
In 1999, as part of a relief plan devised by the Emmerian government and Lord Alberto Lawrence, multiple Republic of Emmeria Navy vessels assisted in evacuating refugees from areas most likely to be struck by the Ulysses 1994XF04 asteroid.
In August 2015, during the Invasion of Gracemeria, the Emmerian Navy's 2nd Fleet was stationed in the King's Bay. Nearby the Navy's 2nd Carrier Air Wing was performing a training exercise but was rerouted to the capital when Estovakian aircraft began their attack. Initially repelling the invasion, the Navy was forced to abandon Gracemeria alongside other Emmerian forces and retreat west. While on the retreat, the Marigold helped transport stranded Emmerian soldiers to Khesed Island. In late 2015, the 3rd Fleet's Yellow Jacket helicopter unit assisted in recapturing Khesed Island from the Estovakian military.
Throughout 2016, the Emmerian Navy participated in multiple engagements during the Emmerian counterattack–including the operations in the Kijera Oil Fields and to recapture San Loma. The last-known battle Emmerian naval fleets participated in was during Operation Free Gracemeria, where they retook the King's Bay and sunk the Estovakian Navy's South Sea Fleet. The following day, the Navy's Avalanche Squadron was deployed to the Razgriz Straits alongside the carrier CVN-30, where they participated in the assault on the Chandelier.
Belkan War commemoration
On June 30, 2020, after being invited by the Osean government, Emmeria attended a ceremony commemorating 25 years since of the end of the Belkan War. To participate in the event, the Emmerian Navy sent an Avalanche Squadron F/A-18F Super Hornet to be showcased at Redmill Air Force Base alongside the aircraft of foreign nations. Many members of the Emmerian military also witnessed the ceremony.
- Nimitz-class aircraft carrier (CVN)
- Kirov-class battle cruiser
- Cassard-class Frigate (FF)—designated "destroyer"
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser (CG)—designated "aegis destroyer"
- Other vessels
- White Fang
- Whidbey Island-class dock landing ship
- Landing Craft Air Cushion
- Yamayuri-class patrol craft
- F/A-18F Super Hornet
- F/A-18E Super Hornet
- F-4E Phantom II
- F-14D Super Tomcat
- Rafale M
- Su-33 Flanker-D
- CFA-44 Nosferatu
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Assault Records #40 - Richard Lee.
- Mission 13: "The Liberation of Gracemeria", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #36 - Freddie Durand.
- ワールドニュース -- GAZE. Official Ace Combat 6 website. Retrieved on April 21, 2019.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Record #42 - Kenneth Ford.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Assault Record #10 - Freddie Durand.
- Mission 01: "Invasion of Gracemeria", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 03: "Sipli Field", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 05: "Anea Landing", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 08: "San Loma Assault", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- Mission 15: "Chandelier", Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ACES at WARS: The classified document about Circum-Pacific War was revealed.
- File:Emmerian Navy Hornets On Carrier.jpg
- The name "Republic of Emmeria Navy" is never officially stated and the branch is only ever referred to as the "Emmerian Navy". However, from the official abbreviation of the Emmerian Air Force (REAF), we know "Republic of Emmeria Air Force" is its full name. Hence, Acepedia assumes the full name of the Navy follows the same format.