- "The enemy is trying to weasel its way out. Ain't gonna happen on my watch."
- ― Saker over Sipli Field
Saker was a fighter pilot in the Republic of Emmeria Air Force's Windhover Squadron. He flew an F-16C Fighting Falcon throughout the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
Saker joined Windhover Squadron prior to the bombing of Vitoze. His position in the squadron was the result of Daniel Pollini reforming the team following the Invasion of Gracemeria.
Throughout the war, Saker partook in many key operations. He helped in successfully driving Estovakian forces off of Khesed Island and participated in the assault on the Aerial Fleet. On April 1, 2016, he joined the rest of the Emmerian Air Force in the assault on the Chandelier.
- His callsign is derived from the Saker falcon, a large species of falcon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ace Combat 6 Assault Records #35 - Daniel Pollini.
- ↑ Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Chandelier, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation