- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Battle of the Selumna Peaks.
- For the location, see Selumna Peaks.
Our forces have expanded. Estovakia's military forces in Anea will gradually start to diminish each time they suffer a loss in various areas. According to intelligence from our department of national safety, there's a section where enemy defenses are low near Selumna Peaks in central Anea. That section of land is an ideal route for our troops to take -- in terms of topography and weather as well. We're going to use this route. It's a steep mountain path covered in snow, which is extremely difficult for our ground unit to advance through, and also renders it vulnerable to air attack. Make sure to cover our ground unit, and if you spot any threats from the sky, eliminate them. If an emergency happens to occur, deal with it in any way you see fit. Once we get past those mountains, we'll be in the center of Anea.
The player must perform a mid-air refuelling prior to entering the combat zone.
The player will have four operations to participate in, and they must complete three operations in order to advance the mission.
- (A) Fighter Intercept
- Warlock are traversing through the Selumna Peaks while under bombardment from Estovakian aircraft. The player must defend Warlock and destroy all enemy TGTs.
- (B) Jammer Aircraft Intercept
- Avalanche Squadron is engaging Estovakian jammers at high altitude in an effort to improve radar visibility. The player must assist Avalanche in securing air superiority by destroying all enemy TGTs.
- (C) Electronic Support Aircraft Defense
- Snake Pit, an Emmerian AWACS is providing allied units with Electronic Support Measures to aid in the battle. The player, alongside their allies, must escort Snake Pit and destroy all enemy TGTs.
- (D) Super Sonic Bomber Intercept
- Quox is also traversing through the Selumna Peaks, however, is constantly under looming threat of being attacked by enemy supersonic bombers. The player must defend Quox and destroying all enemy TGTs.
With the Estovakian Air Force beginning its retreat from the combat zone, Emmerian forces will give chase to the enemy, but they will be ambushed by Nimbus missiles, which are guided by multiple Marker Drones. As a result, allied forces will be ordered to retreat while the player and their wingman destroy the Marker Drones. The mission ends in a success when all Marker Drones are destroyed, or when all allied units have successfully retreated from the combat zone.
|F-117A "DZHOKER"||2000||Expert||[note 1]|
- Operation A: 9,000+ points
- Operation B: 9,000+ points
- Operation C: 9,000+ points
- Operation D: 2,900+ points
- Mission Update: 12,000+ points
Thanks to your great cover, our troops were able to get through the Peaks of Selumna with only minimal damage suffered. But our unit is within range of enemy cruise missile attacks for this mission. We're doing all we can to gather intelligence on the invasion and are mulling strategy options. Wait for the order to come in.
- ↑ DZHOKER will fly nearby Warlock Separate Battalion's position following an operation's completion.
|Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Missions|
|Ace of Aces|