- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Operation Autumn Thunder.
The enemy GHQ is located beneath a landfill on the coast of their capital, Farbanti. Bring it under control to end this war once and for all. Our troops will enter via the Silver Bridge to the southeast and the flooded city to the south. You must attack all enemy forces and support our troops. Enemy tank forces are also closing in from the north. Destroy Johnson Memorial Bridge to stop them from joining forces from the enemy GHQ. We know that Megalith is being developed as we speak. The enemy must be prevented from using it as their last ditch effort.
In the first part of the mission, the player is tasked with attacking the defending enemy forces in three areas. The mission's score requirement depends on the player's selected difficulty:
- Easy or lower: 1,600
- Normal or higher: 2,100
The player must surpass the point threshold within twelve minutes to advance the mission.
After the initial time limit runs out, AWACS SkyEye will alert the player that five Yellow Squadron fighters have entered the airspace. The player is ordered to engage the Yellow fighters. Once the last Yellow fighter is shot down, SkyEye confirms that the airspace has been sanitized, and the mission ends in success.
|GROUND TARGETS||2530 (total)||55|
|Mission Update||Su-37 Terminator||150||5|
|F-15 ACTIVE "HALLEY"||240||1||[note 2]|
An S rank is achieved on the mission by scoring 4,250 points on Normal difficulty or above (3,350 points on Easy difficulty or below).. Destroying the enemy naval vessels earns the player 580 points, and downing Yellow Squadron garners another 750 points. The leaves the player with roughly 2,770 points, which are earned by destroying the enemy tanks, helicopters, and AA artillery.
On September 19th at 12:00 hours, Erusea accepted the ISAF terms for surrender. Our victory came at an extremely high cost in casualties.
- The mission debriefing states that Erusea surrendered at 1200hrs, which is more than six hours prior to when the mission titlecard states the mission started (1820hrs). The reason for this discrepancy is unknown.
- Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies - Official Guide Book, pages 062-063.
- The V-22s will only spawn in the last two minutes of the initial part of the mission.
- The player must have completed the campaign, and must be playing on Normal difficulty or higher. Located northwest of Farbanti, along the western coastline.
|Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies Missions|