Sipli is mostly a flat plateau. Due to its position southwest of Mount Marcello, the area sees regular, heavy snowfall. The Curzalani River flows east-west through the field. A small village called Misko is located north of the river.
On November 27, Emmerian troops attacked the Estovakian forces in Sipli. The Warlock Separate Battalion, Quox Armored Battalion, and Steel Gunners Battalion coordinated with the Republic of Emmeria Air Force to recapture Sipli and force Estovakia to retreat to Bartolomeo Fortress on Mount Marcello. Retaking Sipli was an important first victory for Emmeria, and it allowed them to then recapture Bartolomeo Fortress and perform a landing operation on the mainland by January.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 もっと詳しく ACE6 -- 戦闘エリア紹介. ACE COMBAT 6 解放への戦火. Retrieved on 13 October 2017.
- ↑ Vitoze Aerial Defense, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Bartolomeo Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.