- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Battle of Sipli Field.
- "I love it. It's the bet of a lifetime."
- ― Daniel Pollini
You've been ordered to start the mission now. The interception op was a success, enemy air units around Khesed have been weakened, and the Republic of Emmeria's military has taken advantage of this prime opportunity to initiate a counterattack operation with all forces participating. Enemy forces have established a wide-scale defensive line around Sipli Field, consisting largely of tank battalions. Our ground forces are set up to cross the river and penetrate it, and eventually gain control of Khesed. Garuda Team, we need you to support our advancing ground units, and eliminate all enemy forces. Multiple units will be simultaneously carrying out various operations on the ground. Pay attention to the airspace above each operation area, and provide support as needed. This must be the first time you've ever participated in a mission of this scale. The battle simulator is a good way to get some practical experience under your belt. Godspeed.
This is the first mission with the Dynamic Mission System. During missions with this system, many operations occur at the same time, and several operations need to be completed in order to complete the mission. In this mission, the player will have three operations to participate in, and they must complete two operations in order to advance the mission.
- (A) Central Assault Unit Support
- Warlock will attack the enemy forces from the center. The player must defend Warlock and destroy all enemy TGTs. The majority of the enemy forces will be across the bridge, and they must be destroyed before they reach Warlock.
- (B) Eastern Separate Unit Support
- Avalanche Squadron and Quox will attack the enemy forces from the east. The player must defend Quox and destroy all TGTs.
- (C) Long Range Artillery Unit Support
- Steel Gunners and Yellow Jacket will attack the enemy forces from the west. The player must defend the Steel Gunners Battalion and destroy all TGTs, including enemy air support and artillery. The Steel Gunners have a unit providing ESM.
After two operations are completed, the mission's next objective is to destroy the enemy main forces.
- Operation A: 6,600+ points
- Operation B: 4,000+ points
- Operation C: 6,800+ points
- Mission Update: 6,600+ points
Thanks to your efforts we have completed this mission successfully. Emmerian forces were able to extend to the center of Khesed -- expanding their power in the region. Estovakian forces were driven off the front line, and have retreated to Bartolomeo Fortress -- which is located in the center of the island. This mission should have given them a good taste of what our forces are capable of. Soon we'll be able to drive all Estovakian forces out of Khesed.
|Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Missions|
|Ace of Aces|