- This article is about an in-universe event. For the in-game mission, see Siege on Silvat.
Following the Battle of San Loma, a large portion of the Emmerian military retreated and stationed themselves at Silvat Town. There, they continued an Emmerian presence on the mainland while other Emmerian forces would be evacuated across the sea.
On February 7, 2016, Emmerian reinforcements from Khesed Island arrived in the Rawllins Plain and began providing support to their allies. Windhover Squadron supported Grizzly Tank Battalion, who were defending the city, while the Barracuda and Dragon Busters battalions engaged other forces around it.
Stingray and Sky Kid squadrons helped maintain control of the airport, and Sherpa Signal Battalion provided ESM to allied air forces. Yellow Jacket also aided Gavial Tank Battalion in destroying Estovakian gun trains.
With the support of the Khesed reinforcements, the Emmerians managed to eliminate the majority of the invading forces. Estovakian forces were soon after ordered to retreat, and the Emmerian military gave chase. While on the retreat, Irena Dvornik attempted to hold the frontline, however, she was shot down and killed by Garuda Team.
Shortly afterward, all Estovakian forces in Rawllins were eliminated and the region was once again under full Emmerian control.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #45 - GARUDA 1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Ace Combat 6 Assault Records #37 - Stephen McCarthy.
- ↑ Briefing prior to Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Debriefing following to Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.