- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Operation Dragon Breath.
The player's initial objective is take out any ground and air targets targeting Stonehenge.
Amongst the units that participate in the wave attacks, Tanks and APCs will directly attack and destroy Menhir units if given enough time. Since Tanks can withstand more damage from allied attacks and are more likely to destroy an allied unit than APCs, the former should be prioritized for destruction. Destroying these units will prolong Menhirs' survivability. A wave will no longer pose any threat to Menhirs once it's completely stripped of the units, hence it can be left alone until the Arsenal Bird makes its appearance.
Mission Update 1
The player must shoot down the UAVs heading toward Stonehenge.
Mission Update 2
The player must destroy the Arsenal Bird's propellers.
|Mission Update 1||MQ-101||500||40|
|Mission Update 2||MQ-101||500||40|
| || ARSENAL BIRD|
| [note 1]|
|SU-34 "WALRUS"||1,600||[note 2]|
|MIR-2000-5 "FOUDRE"||1,600||[note 3]|
|A-10C "BUFFLE"||1,600||[note 4]|
Earning an S Rank on this mission requires earning a combined score and time bonus of 50,000 points or more.
The maximum time bonus available is 15,330 for completing the mission in a total of 16 minutes and 30 seconds or less. This includes time spent retrying from the checkpoint. If the player can complete the mission in that amount of time, they only need 34,670 points from destroying targets in the mission itself to earn the S Rank.
If the player goes past the 16 minutes and 30 seconds threshold, the time bonus decreases by 30 points every second, so the player must compensate by destroying more targets to hit the 50,000 point threshold.
- ↑ The Arsenal Bird itself is destroyed in the cutscene where Stonehenge fires.
- ↑ The player must have completed this mission at least once, and must be playing on Normal difficulty or higher. Prevent Stonehenge from getting damaged even once. WALRUS spawns in the northeast with the helicopter force.
- ↑ The player must have completed this mission at least once, and must be playing on Normal difficulty or higher. Fly underneath any of the Stonehenge railguns. FOUDRE spawns in the south.
- ↑ The player must have completed this mission at least once, and must be playing on Normal difficulty or higher. Destroy the three A-10C Thunderbolt IIs coming from the east. BUFFLE spawns southwest of Stonehenge. Although he will hover around his spawning location for a time, he will eventually start to flee west, although at a moderately slow speed.
|Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Missions|