Assault Horizon universe
The Su-25TM was used by New Russian Federation forces and were seen used in Derbent and in Moscow. Loyalist Su-25TMs were also used during Operation: Rescue Goose.
The Su-25TM was never used by the USEA Federation in combat. The plane, however, saw much use in the UNF, and was a popular choice for rookie pilots.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Designed with a similar ideology to the A-10A, it is an all-weather attacker developed by the old Soviet Union. It has operational capabilities to handle large caliber 30mm machine guns, air-to-ground missiles and bombs. Its NATO codename is the "Frogfoot." While it is an aircraft from a past age, it remains one of the main attackers of the Russian air force even now, and by carrying radar it provides all-weather combat capabilities."
- ― Hangar
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||11 / 38||13 / 38||12 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||13 / 40||15 / 40||14 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||14 / 41||16 / 41||15 / 41|
|Lv.20||15 / 42||17 / 42||16 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Sturmovik
- Lv.10: Grach
- Lv.15: King Raven
- Lv.20: Thoughts and Memories
- Default: Russian Air Force blue camouflage
- Event Skin #01: Su-25UB camouflage
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- An all-weather attack aircraft developed by the former Soviet Union using the same design concept as the A-10A. Heavily armored with titanium alloy and possessing top class endurance, it is also equipped with a large number of armaments. With the NATO codename "Frogfoot," it is an older generation aircraft, but is still a flagship attack aircraft in the Russian Air Force due to its all-weather strategic ability from its on-board radar.
- Fire Power:
- Color 1: Turquoise Russian Navy camouflage.
- Color 2: New Russian Federation, Russian Air Force paintjob.
- Color 3: Su-25UT trainer paint scheme; blue back with white body and red spots across the side.