Assault Horizon universe
The Su-25TM was used by New Russian Federation forces and were seen used in Derbent and in Moscow. Loyalist Su-25TMs were also used during Operation: Rescue Goose.
The Su-25TM was never used by the USEA Federation in combat. The plane, however, saw much use in the UNF, and was a popular choice for rookie pilots.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Designed with a similar ideology to the A-10A, it is an all-weather attacker developed by the old Soviet Union. It has operational capabilities to handle large caliber 30mm machine guns, air-to-ground missiles and bombs. Its NATO codename is the "Frogfoot." While it is an aircraft from a past age, it remains one of the main attackers of the Russian air force even now, and by carrying radar it provides all-weather combat capabilities."
- ― Hangar
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 11 BODY, 13 ARMS, and 12 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Sturmovik
- Lv.10: Grach
- Lv.15: King Raven
- Lv.20: Thoughts and Memories
- Default: Russian Air Force blue camouflage
- Event Skin #01: Su-25UB camouflage
The Frogfoot in Iyuli
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- An all-weather attack aircraft developed by the former Soviet Union using the same design concept as the A-10A. Heavily armored with titanium alloy and possessing top class endurance, it is also equipped with a large number of armaments. With the NATO codename "Frogfoot," it is an older generation aircraft, but is still a flagship attack aircraft in the Russian Air Force due to its all-weather strategic ability from its on-board radar.
- Fire Power:
- Color 1: Turquoise Russian Navy camouflage.
- Color 2: New Russian Federation, Russian Air Force paintjob.
- Color 3: Su-25UT trainer paint scheme; blue back with white body and red spots across the side.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.