World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- "A multirole fighter based on the Su-30, developed for foreign use but brought back to its homeland. It features retrofitted avionics and a vertical tail wing, as well as enhanced air-to-ground weaponry."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Main Game: The Su-30M2 is available on the Aircraft Tree and it costs 560,000 MRP. It requires purchasing the either the Su-33 Flanker-D or the MiG-31B Foxhound.
- VR Mode: Complete three VR missions.
- GUN x800 (∞ on Easy/Normal)
- MSL x112
- HPAA x28
- 4AGM x24 (50,000 MRP) (VR: Complete 1 mission with the Su-30)
- 4AAM x32 (50,000 MRP) (VR: Complete 2 missions with the Su-30)
- FLR x4
- BODY: 34
- ARMS: 34
- MISC: 34
- Osea: Three-tone blue camouflage based on RuAF scheme.
- Erusea: Light brown/Green camouflage based on later VPAF scheme. (Unlocked by earning the "Ghostbuster" medal: Shoot down 200 enemy drones in campaign.)
- Special: Russian "Serdyukov" camouflage - black dorsal fuselage with light blue undercarriage. (Unlock: Obtain the medal "Piloted" by completing Dark Blue using only the machine gun.)
- Mage: Osea skin with Mage Squadron markings.
- Spare: Osea skin with Spare Squadron markings.
- Strider: Osea skin with Strider Squadron markings.
- Sol: Special Skin with Sol Squadron markings. (DLC: Purchase via the ADF-01 FALKEN Set)
An Erusean Su-30M2 flying alonside an Osean F/A-18F