The Su-33 -Crimson Wing- is a downloadable aircraft in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. It was released on February 28, 2008 with Pack 05, priced at $2.49 (200 Microsoft Points before they were retired). It was later featured in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Su-33 special aircraft with an eye-catching red and black color scheme.
Characterized by an increased in mobility combined with a carefully balanced increase in weaponry.
Due to its incredible flying performance, it was even used for a while in acrobatic aerial performance, but circumstances eventually forced it to fly on the front lines again.
The cost to the enemy of witnessing each new acrobatic maneuver was steep - nothing less than their lives."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was first available as a top 1,000 reward from the "[Back Again!] Destroy the Enemy Forces" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in late August 2015.
- It was permanently added to the Skilled Pilot Medal Exchange on October 31, 2016, priced at 20 medals.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.13 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||25 / 38||25 / 38||25 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||27 / 40||27 / 40||27 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||28 / 41||28 / 41||28 / 41|
|Lv.20||29 / 42||29 / 42||29 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Crimson nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Red body with black wingtips and Republic of Emmeria Air Force roundel
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- This particular Su-33 Flanker-D, as with all other aircraft in this "line" has been specially customized for airshows. It is painted with a crimson coating, while the nose, wingtips and ends of the tailplane are painted black. As well, the smoke trails of all fired projectiles are colored red.
- The aircraft has been given a massive performance upgrade. Air-to-air and air-to-ground have been upgraded to their zenith, while all other stats remain untouched. Missile capacity has been increased fivefold to 800; in the other hand, the reload rate has been maximized.