Ace Combat 6: Fires of LiberationThe Su-33 is a high-tier fighter aircraft employed by the Estovakian Air Force, only operated by the 9th Tactical Fighter Squadron and Belkan War veteran Lorenz Riedel, all of which are faced in mission #09, "Heavy Command Cruiser". The SP Color obtained by shooting down Riedel is loosely based on the design of the Gromov Flight Research Institute's Su-27 squadron. It is also piloted by aces Yellow 13 and Yellow 4 in the Ace of Aces version of same mission.
The Flanker-D is unlocked in campaign by completing "San Loma Assault". It possesses high speed, mobility, and air-to-air statistics, as well as durable armor for an aircraft of its type. However, the Flanker-D is relatively unstable at low speeds; as well, air-to-ground is quite low. Being centered on air combat, the Su-33 can be armed with QAAMs and XMA4 missiles, leaving the Rocket Launcher as its only air-to-ground weapon, which is quite strange, given the aircraft's low AG parameters, and unrealistic: unlike the baseline Su-27 Flanker, Su-33 can use guided air-to-ground weaponry.
- Su-33 -THE IDOLMASTER Miki-
- Su-33 -TYPE ACE2-
- Su-33 -YELLOW SQUADRON-
- Su-33 -CRIMSON WING-
- Su-33 -RAZGRIZ-
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
The Su-33 Flanker-D is a fighter aircraft operated by the New Russian Federation and the 108th Task Force. They were first sighted in the reveal trailer as the main component of the Russian forces over Miami, but were changed to Su-35s before release.
The Su-33 only makes two brief appearances in the campaign. A number of Russian pilots in Su-33s lead the attack on the city of Dubai, but all are destroyed by Warwolf Squadron. They make a very short appearance later on in Hostile Fleet, where they attempt to scramble from the deck of Admiral Kuznetsov-class carrier Admiral Aristov. While most of the aircraft on the deck are destroyed by Warwolf during the initial attack on the carrier, a small number will take off and attempt to engage Bishop. While the player and his wingmen cannot effectively fight back, allied Russian flight Molot will deal with them swiftly.
In singleplayer the Su-33 Flanker-D is unlocked after the mission Hostile Fleet it handles similar to its upper tier cousin the Su-35S Flanker-E. It has 180 regular missiles, Special weapons wise: 24 SAAMs and 28 6AAM and has five flares.
- Color 1: Russian Air Force/Warwolf Squadron. Light blue camouflage with RU naval jack on the side
- Color 2: New Russian Federation. Digital light blue with regular blue.
- Color 3: Russian Air Force/Warwolf Squadron. Russian flag design
- Color 4: Estovakian Air Force/Strigon Squadron from Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. Earned by achieving "Survivor" 5 times in competitive multiplayer
- The second color of Su-33, the one that was used by NRF pilots is a replica of the Russian Air Force Su-35 with Bort number 703. The very same color that was used in Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 5 as the default color for Su-35, and Soldier scheme for Su-37 in Ace Combat Zero.
Ace Combat Infinity
In Teaser 02 of Ace Combat Infinity, an Su-33 is seen being shot down by player.
Real Life Description
- 1x 30 mm GSh-30-1 cannon with 150 rounds
- 8x R-27R
- 8x R-77RVV-AE
- 4x R-73EM
- various bombs and rockets
- ECM pods
- Crew: 1
- Length: 21.94 m (72 ft)
- Wingspan: 14.70 m (48.25 ft)
- Height: 5.93 m (19.5 ft)
- Empty weight: 18,400 kg (40,000 lb)
- Loaded weight: 29,940 kg (66,010 lb)
- Powerplant: 2x AL-31F afterburning turbofans
- Dry thrust: 74.5 kN (16,750 lbf) each
- Afterburner: 125.5 kN (28,214 lbf) each
- Wingspan, wings folded: 7.40 m (24.25 ft)
- Maximum speed: Mach 2.17 (2,300 km/h 1,430 mph) at 10,000 m (33,000 ft) altitude
- Stall speed: 240 km/h (150 mph)
- Range: 3000 km (1840 mi)
- Service ceiling: 17,000 m (55,800 ft)
- Rate of climb: 246 m/s (48,500 ft/min)
- Maximum turn: +8g (+78m/s²)