The Su-37 -Gene- is a modified version of the Su-37 Terminator with a special skin featuring the livery of Gene, itself based on the livery of Yellow Squadron. It appears in Ace Combat Infinity as a standalone Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Su-37 based on the aircraft flown by a young former flight trainee who was swept along by events after the defeat of his homeland. Durability has been maximized in order to heighten the pilot's chances of survival, almost feeling like a prayer that they at least come back alive. While records indicate that the original pilot eventually rose to take over the leadership of his squadron after the original leader was shot down, they also indicate that ultimately efforts to restore balance proved futile."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available for the top 3,000 players in the "[Back Again!] Yellow 13" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in July 2015.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 26 BODY, 24 ARMS, and 25 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Last Captain nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Yellow Squadron livery with Gene's "018" aircraft number
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.