The Su-37 -Jean Louis- is a modified version of the Su-37 Terminator with a special skin featuring the livery of Jean-Louis, itself based on the livery of Yellow Squadron. It appears in Ace Combat Infinity as a standalone Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Su-37 which resembles the aircraft flown by a young trainee whose own country was defeated in battle. Even in the hands of less experienced pilots, this aircraft has great potential and mobility. Jean Louis was unable to show the hidden potential of his aircraft in battle, and as a result his squadron was destroyed despite their valiant efforts to retaliate."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available for the top 3,000 players in the "I don't care if it's a lie. Just tell them Mobius 1 is already here!" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in May 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||26 / 38||24 / 38||25 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||28 / 40||26 / 40||27 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||29 / 41||27 / 41||28 / 41|
|Lv.20||30 / 42||28 / 42||29 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Following the Shadow of a Hero nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Yellow Squadron livery with Jean-Louis' "021" aircraft number
- The aircraft's appearance in Infinity marked the only time players have been able to fly any of the Megalith defense squadron aircraft until the release of Su-37 -Gene- . Even though they were based on Yellow Squadron's famous livery, they had their own unique numbers - "021" for Jean-Louis, and "018" for Gene.