The Su-37 -Yellow13- is a modified version of the Su-37 Terminator with a special skin featuring the livery of Yellow 13. It appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft and later appeared in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown as a pre-order bonus.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
How to Unlock
- The Su-37 -Yellow13- can only be acquired as part of the "F-4E Phantom II + 3 Skins" DLC.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Su-37 featuring the same design as an aircraft belonging to an ace pilot of a big nation. Adjustments have been made to improve flight performance to a level which will satisfy all pilots' needs. Yellow 13 was an extremely heroic ace pilot who showed no signs of aggression. He respected pilots with skill, be it ally or enemy. As with many other pilots, he also disappeared into the skies, never to be seen again."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available to the top 1,000 players during the Yellow 13 Ranking Tournament in late September 2014.
- Players had a second chance to obtain the aircraft by getting in the top 1,000 in the Back Again! Yellow 13 Ranking Tournament in late July 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||26 / 38||26 / 38||26 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||28 / 40||28 / 40||28 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||29 / 41||29 / 41||29 / 41|
|Lv.20||30 / 42||30 / 42||30 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Sky of Farbanti nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Yellow Squadron livery; gray camouflage body with yellow wing tips and belly
- This aircraft was leaked in Ace Combat Infinity during the Update 1.03 leak.