The T-50 -Akula- is a special version of the T-50 PAK-FA featuring a unique livery based on Andrei Markov. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and as a Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the T-50 which resembles the aircraft flown by a mercenary known as "Akula".
Turning performance has been further improved and it is equipped with MPBMs, resulting in a highly maneuverable fighter capable of inflicting major damage to its enemies.
The pilot of this aircraft received a hero's medal while he was enlisted in the Russian Air Force, but he gave up his country for revenge.
People who have seen the Sharkmouth flying in the sky have been said to have sensed a feeling of madness."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a reward in "The Russian Shark" Team Deathmatch Naval Fleet Assault Ranking Tournament in late April 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||28 / 38||26 / 38||27 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||30 / 40||28 / 40||29 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||31 / 41||29 / 41||30 / 41|
|Lv.20||32 / 42||30 / 42||31 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Former Hero nickname for use at any time.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- "PAK-FA "Akula" is an aircraft skin based on an Ace pilot from the rebel forces. Like a shark hunting its prey, this aircraft is capable of making quick, sharp turns."
- ― PSN/Xbox store description
- Compared to the standard PAK-FA, using the Akula skin will increase mobility, especially in sharp turns.
- In Ace Combat Infinity, the MPBM is used to replace Trinity from Assault Horizon.