FANDOM


  • What do you expect from this update? I expect not much, because we are approaching the anniversary of ace combat that will be surely exciting!

      Loading editor
    • Probably fix a couple of bugs, like the fuel purchace,etc. and probably expand the tree a bit.

      But I bet they will do something involving Nugget with the anniversary.

        Loading editor
    • Probably another HARD version of a mission. I would guess: either Alps Air Corridor or Aerospace Center Defense.

        Loading editor
    • I am still waiting for the Intro/Promo Screen fix.

        Loading editor
    • Gib lv15 cap to sp planes. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

        Loading editor
    • Nothing special then...

        Loading editor
    • We're probably gonna have a co-op from Operation Bunker Shot. That's the only campaign mission yet to be converted to co-op.

        Loading editor
    • Sylvered wrote:
      We're probably gonna have a co-op from Operation Bunker Shot. That's the only campaign mission yet to be converted to co-op.

      You're probably right. Although they'd have to null down the defenses or increase the time limit. As long as they keep the Blue Skies Remix and have AWACS Heavy Cloud, I'm fine.

        Loading editor
    • Regal2 wrote:

      Sylvered wrote:
      We're probably gonna have a co-op from Operation Bunker Shot. That's the only campaign mission yet to be converted to co-op.

      You're probably right. Although they'd have to null down the defenses or increase the time limit. As long as they keep the Blue Skies Remix and have AWACS Heavy Cloud, I'm fine.

      Yeaaah! New Mission! ^_^
        Loading editor
    • We should pretty much expect another HARD mission. Seems mandatory on the updates now-a-days. I'm thinking Aerospace Center Defense (HARD), but Alps Air Corrider (HARD) is also likely. The CFA-44 might also be released this update (I say might because PA has taken their time on who-knows-what with the CFA-44. My theory is that they were trying to get it's special weapons good again but still nerfed somehow. Then again, who knows.)

      Prinniev wrote:
      Gib lv15 cap to sp planes. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

      PA plz ;-;

        Loading editor
    • Expert Not an wrote:
      We should pretty much expect another HARD mission. Seems mandatory on the updates now-a-days. I'm thinking Aerospace Center Defense (HARD), but Alps Air Corrider (HARD) is also likely. The CFA-44 might also be released this update (I say might because PA has taken their time on who-knows-what with the CFA-44. My theory is that they were trying to get it's special weapons good again but still nerfed somehow. Then again, who knows.)

      Now that you mentioned the Nosferatu and its weapons, we might expect someome flying it to have a great high score because even if the special weapons are really nerfed, the guys might expertly grab an MVP.

        Loading editor
    • Nosferatu could be a multirole, right?

        Loading editor
    • It could be. Look at the FALKEN; it's TLS makes the aircraft more of a multirole than a fighter.

        Loading editor
    • It must be, since in both AC6 and Assault Horizon it was labeled as a multirole. Also it's special weapons boost that fact (ADMM targets both air and ground, EML can one-shot both air and ground, excluding some targets). Also, while it is a superfighter, meaning it doesn't really apply to most rules, pretty much all delta-winged aircraft are multirole aircraft (excluding the Typhoon, which is a fighter, and the FB-22, which is an attacker)

        Loading editor
    • What simply categorizes the fighters into where they belong is their SPWs, with priorities given to the ones that can lock on like 4AAM and 4AGM, and the bomb-types. ADMM is a dead giveaway as it can target both air and ground units. That makes CFA-44 a multirole. Typhoon has only air-to-air SPWs. So, it is a Fighter type. FB-22 has only air-to-ground SPWs and that makes it an Attacker type. Su-47 has a bomb-type SPW along with air-to-air SPW and that makes it a Multirole type.

      Another case with Morgan and FALKEN. Morgan is a Multirole for its ECMP (ECMP and ESM also makes a fighter a Multirole type) and MPBM which can lock on air and ground targets, whereas FALKEN is a Fighter for its air-to-air SPW. TLS doesn't decide a category because it can't lock on. Same thing like you would fire 6AAM onto a cruiser like rockets or drop a UGB onto one of those air dummies in Test Flight. You can't lock on but as long as they hit something, they damage what they hit.

      In a way, CFA-44 and Morgan are similar to one another. Each has one SPW that can't lock on (EML and TLS), another that can lock on air and ground targets (ADMM and MPBM), and ECMP.

      EDIT: It looks like we won't get an update this month. We're gonna have another lengthy tournament.

        Loading editor
    • EDIT: It looks like we won't get an update this month. We're gonna have another lengthy tournament. </div> :0

        Loading editor
    • Don't forget there is still the other days of April.

        Loading editor
    • Right. They have irregular schedule from time to time, huh?

        Loading editor
    • I want to continue the campaign! T_T when??

        Loading editor
    • Well, let's ask them. Hey! When would you continue the campaign here?

      Man this is making me cry.

        Loading editor
    • It's frustrating!

        Loading editor
    • I'm just about dying for an update for Infinity's campain as the next guy, but I'd rather see it get continuity in it's own game rather than in Infinity. I've actually started to like the main ideas for the plot, rather than its half form tutorial-like usage in Infinity. Therefore, I'd much rather see an AC7 where it's simply the Infinity plot except with less tutorial, 18-25 missions, and an ending that wasn't a cliff-edge at Bunker Shot.

      Back to the actual update, in all honesty, however, we might actually see the next update get out in May, since we should see another tourny before the next update (and no, it's not for something new or a zodiac aircraft, we should know about this). I'm not gonna be the one to spoil what it is, but I am gonna say one thing: It's not for Mobius One so don't bust me up if you get mad that it isn't once the tourny pops up.

        Loading editor
    • Expert Not an wrote:
      I'm just about dying for an update for Infinity's campain as the next guy, but I'd rather see it get continuity in it's own game rather than in Infinity. I've actually started to like the main ideas for the plot, rather than its half form tutorial-like usage in Infinity. Therefore, I'd much rather see an AC7 where it's simply the Infinity plot except with less tutorial, 18-25 missions, and an ending that wasn't a cliff-edge at Bunker Shot.

      Back to the actual update, in all honesty, however, we might actually see the next update get out in May, since we should see another tourny before the next update (and no, it's not for something new or a zodiac aircraft, we should know about this). I'm not gonna be the one to spoil what it is, but I am gonna say one thing: It's not for Mobius One so don't bust me up if you get mad that it isn't once the tourny pops up.

      The story branch are always welcome! :D

        Loading editor
    • The new tourny is to earn the XFA-27-Scarface 1-, checked its stats and the tourny reward, worth getting the plane and the credits,but I don't see why I need to earn another Scarface emblem though

        Loading editor
    • You're definitely not the only one ACA, but PA probably included the new Scarface emblem because it would seem a bit weird to go into a tourny for a main protaginast related material without at least one emblem in the prize list.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, list of what I think.

      - Alps Air Corridor (HARD), taking place in daylight, OR Aerospace Center Defence (HARD), taking place in the sunset.

      -CFA-44

      -Standard tree superplanes (X-02, ADF-01, etc) seeing their level cap increased from lv. 10 to lv. 15)

      -More zodiac aircraft, hopefully a superplane one soon (I wouldn't mind an ADFX-01 -Taurus-, for instance)

      -F-22A -Mobius-, Su-47 -Grabacr-, T-50 -Akula-, F-22A -Warwolf-, F-15S/MTD -Ofnir/8492-, F-4G -Heartbreak 1-, just to name a few (they should be pretty much mandatory by now, i've heard rumours that two of these are confirmed for the future)

      -Some extra skins for the X-02 and ADFX-01 (we got the Falken ZOE skin, now give us the ISAF digital or something)

      Probably some more stuff, too.

        Loading editor
    • If I can say:

      - Aerospace Center Defence (HARD) online co-op mission

      - Operation Bunker Shot online co-op mission

      - MiG-31

      - SU-27

      - Bug fix.

      This is what I think of this update.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.