FANDOM


  • SlyCooperFan1
    SlyCooperFan1 closed this thread because:
    See last reply.
    03:06, June 24, 2016

    Well now that the new Ace Combbat game is coming out, I'm starting to think that they could design new playable aircraft. If so, can it be playable?  Will they also add planes from World War II and the Cold war?

      Loading editor
    • There's not much information on the aircraft available to use in AC7. We do get information on some of the aircraft that's going to be in the game: the F-22A, the Su-30M, and the F/A-18F. There's also the FAS airship in the game.

      As for WWII and Cold War, they aren't expected to be in the game, because an interview with Kazutoki Kono said that there will be only jet aircraft.

      We can expected a new superaircraft, as that is a trend with the series, 

        Loading editor
    • Sk3284 wrote:
      There's not much information on the aircraft available to use in AC7. We do get information on some of the aircraft that's going to be in the game: the F-22A, the Su-30M, and the F/A-18F. There's also the FAS airship in the game.

      As for WWII and Cold War, they aren't expected to be in the game, because an interview with Kazutoki Kono said that there will be only jet aircraft.

      We can expected a new superaircraft, as that is a trend with the series, 


      Well that's a shame that we won't get any ww II aircraft in the new game. But if they're making new superaircraft for the game, it would be nice to fly them. It would also be cool if they added some fictional aircraft from movies and shows like Stealth, Firefox, Swaat Kats, Ect.

        Loading editor
    • The story keeps moving forward. There's no reason for them to use WWII planes except for the lolz. I still believe they should've made a game about Strangereal in prop age if players are that interested in flying props. But WWII props are highly specialized, not multiroles like modern jet fighters. That means if you pick an F6F in a sea battle, you'll never be able to finish the mission since it lacks torpedoes to sink ships. Forget about overpowered guns used in Infinity and other AC games. If the game is to use props only, they should keep realism with the classification of figthers, dive bombers, torpedo bombers, interceptors, level bombers, and rocket Corsairs.

        Loading editor
    • 114.121.236.234 wrote:
      The story keeps moving forward. There's no reason for them to use WWII planes except for the lolz. I still believe they should've made a game about Strangereal in prop age if players are that interested in flying props. But WWII props are highly specialized, not multiroles like modern jet fighters. That means if you pick an F6F in a sea battle, you'll never be able to finish the mission since it lacks torpedoes to sink ships. Forget about overpowered guns used in Infinity and other AC games. If the game is to use props only, they should keep realism with the classification of figthers, dive bombers, torpedo bombers, interceptors, level bombers, and rocket Corsairs.


      You've seemed to made your point. But It ould be really cool if they added the F-19 stealth fighter in the game

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Well that's a shame that we won't get any ww II aircraft in the new game. But if they're making new superaircraft for the game, it would be nice to fly them. It would also be cool if they added some fictional aircraft from movies and shows like Stealth, Firefox, Swaat Kats, Ect.

      The F/A-37 Talon from stealth would be amazing, even EDI would be cool, it could be like a prototype COFFIN/Z.O.E.

        Loading editor
    • AceArchangel wrote:
      Jesse220 wrote:

      Well that's a shame that we won't get any ww II aircraft in the new game. But if they're making new superaircraft for the game, it would be nice to fly them. It would also be cool if they added some fictional aircraft from movies and shows like Stealth, Firefox, Swaat Kats, Ect.

      The F/A-37 Talon from stealth would be amazing, even EDI would be cool, it could be like a prototype COFFIN/Z.O.E.

      Put it as DLC instead, like what Shōji Kawamori did with the ASF-X Shinden II in Assault Horizon or the F-14D "VF-1J & VF-1S Valkyrie".

        Loading editor
    • Plt. Pao Ayo wrote:

      Put it as DLC instead, like what Shōji Kawamori did with the ASF-X Shinden II in Assault Horizon or the F-14D "VF-1J & VF-1S Valkyrie".

      Yes that would be great idea, I would pay for a pack like that. And I'm certian they could organize a crossover cameo like that with the creators of Stealth as it would make for a good promotion for a movie that didnt do very well commercially. I vote that they try to add stuff like this even as DLC.

        Loading editor
    • AceArchangel wrote:

      The F/A-37 Talon from stealth would be amazing, even EDI would be cool, it could be like a prototype COFFIN/Z.O.E.

      Thank you. I also like to see some aircraft from the unfinished game Stormbirds, that would be cool if they adopted those planes from the abandoned game.

        Loading editor
    • Probably they might add the F-111 and it's Royal Australian Air Force Variant, the F-111C.

        Loading editor
    • The F-18E/F Advanced Super Hornet would make a welcome addition to the series as well, much like the F-15SE did in AC:AHL(+) and Infinity.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, this is turning into another wishlist thread, and we've had a million of these. I'm sorry, but we're not gonna keep these going over and over to keep spamming the recent activity with baseless and useless speculation on aircraft that may or may not be added.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.