The Typhoon -MAKOTO- is a special version of the Typhoon featuring the character Makoto Kikuchi from THE iDOLM@STER. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and was available as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Typhoon featuring the same color scheme as Makoto Kikuchi from THE IDOLM@STER series.
It features good maneuverability and turning performance making it popular among pilots."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between March 5 and April 1 of 2015 during the third IDOLM@STER Collaboration Event. It was available again as Random Drop between February 1 and Februrary 29, 2016.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 22 BODY, 22 ARMS, and 22 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Zekken, Aruiwa Nigerarenu Koi nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Makoto Kikuchi livery
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- "... the androgynous Makoto Kikuchi. She has a few faults, but her agility captures the hearts of all who gaze upon her! We can't wait to watch her dance through the skies!"
- ― Store description
Flyby with an A-10A -THE IDOLMASTER SP-
- The aircraft's Lv.1 price is a reference to the idol talent agency "765 Production" in THE iDOLM@STER. The number 765 is Namco's Goroawase number; more information is available at 765.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.