Utopian Dreams is the 43rd mission of Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, and the 4th mission along the Neucom (I) story arc. This mission ends with a choice, leading to the Neucom (II) and Ouroboros (II) story arcs.
We have received intel that General Resource is amassing forces at their air base to counter our invasion. So, you must fly in at a low altitude to avoid their radar web, and raid their base. Be cautious about your altitude while carrying out this mission. Furthermore, we've deployed the new model aircraft Delphinus #3 for this mission. We wish you good luck.
The air base's 8 radar sites are the mission's primary targets. A pair of F-15S/MTs are also present at the base, as well as numerous AA guns and Surface-to-Air Missiles. If the player is detected by radar by flying above 1300 units, a squadron of four F-22Cs will also appear at the base.
Following the cutscene that plays after the radar sites are destroyed, the player will be presented with two options:
- Follow Cynthia and join Ouroboros. This results in a docking sequence with the UI-4053 Sphyrna and is followed by the mission Reality Distortion.
- Do not follow Cynthia (i.e. follow Fiona) and stick with Neucom. This results in a carrier landing sequence and is followed by the mission Resistance.
No debriefing is given if the player follows Cynthia and joins Ouroboros.
Thanks to you, General Resource's interference was successfully stopped in its tracks. However, details about the coup d'état are unknown.
- ↑ Only appears if the player is detected by radar before engaging.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Mission 4: Utopian Dreams (NEUCOM) - Ace Combat 3: International Edition (2016) ENGLISH. YouTube. Uploaded by Zaptroxix. Translation by Project Nemo.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 . Geocities. Retrieved on August 28, 2017.
|Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere Mission|
|Unused / Demos|