Early history (–2005)
At some point in its history, the Republic of Voslage was annexed by the expanding Kingdom of Erusea, turning it into a member state. The Erusean language then replaced the Voslagian language, and as a result, only older generations understand it, creating a communication barrier with the younger generations.
Lighthouse War (2019)
On September 19, 2019, Osean and Erusean forces simultaneously destroyed countless communications satellites, plunging Usea into chaos as multiple factions began vying for power. Amidst the chaos, the Republic of Voslage took this opportunity to declare its independent.
On October 24, Voslagian members of Sol Squadron were stationed at Shilage Castle when Strider Squadron began bombarding emplacements across Shilage. Once Strider reached the castle, Sol took off to defend the nation. While in combat, Mihaly A. Shilage arrived and ordered the Voslagian pilots to retreat.
On October 31, the Voslagian Air Force's Sol Squadron joined the Osean-Erusean coalition in order to destroy the remaining Arsenal Bird and ultimately end the Lighthouse War. Following the Arsenal Bird's destruction, two ADF-11F RAVENs entered the airspace and inflicted substantial damage to the coalition forces, forcing them to retreat to the Admiral Andersen. The following day, Sol assisted Trigger in shooting down both drones.
During the Lighthouse War, multiple states declared their independence from Erusea and still desired to remain independent after the war's conclusion. It is presumed Voslage is among these states.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fetid Air, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Lost Kingdom, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Lost Kingdom, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ The Rose Emblem, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Offline, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies
- ↑ Battle for Farbanti, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Lighthouse, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Dark Blue, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- ↑ Aces At War: A History 2019, page 77.
- ↑ File:Voslage Air Force Patch.png