2006 Free Erusea uprising
The IUN held control over a former military factory in the White Valley region. In 2006, a group of high-ranking Erusean Air Force officers started a resistance movement against Erusea's interim government and the Independent State Allied Forces. The resistance movement, known as Free Erusea, attacked the factory and stole many weapons, using them to combat the ISAF across Usea.
In response, the ISAF launched Operation Katina, sending Mobius 1 to suppress Free Erusea. During the final engagement of the uprising, Mobius 1 directly attacked Free Erusean forces at the White Valley factory. As a last resort, Free Erusea deployed a flight of experimental UAV X-02 Wyverns. Mobius 1 shot down all of the X-02s, bringing the rebellion to an end.
By the 2030s, the General Resource Defense Force constructed an air base in the White Valley region.
During the simulated Intercorporate War, Neucom Incorporated sends six R-531 Moburas to attack the General Resource air base. The specifics of the battle depend on Nemo's allegiance during the operation:
- If Nemo is still part of the Universal Peace Enforcement Organization, Nemo, Erich Jager, and Rena Hirose scramble in Su-37 Super Flankers to intercept Neucom's aircraft.
- If Nemo defected to General Resource, Nemo scrambles in an RF-12A2 Blackbird to intercept Neucom's aircraft.
- If Nemo defected to Neucom, Nemo, Fiona Chris Fitzgerald, and Cynthia Bridgitte Fitzgerald pilot Neucom's aircraft to attack the base. The three will then attack the White Valley base again using R-103 Delphinus #3s.
- Since Ace Combat 2's "Dead End" mission is not in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, the Usean Rebel Forces using White Valley during the Usean coup d'état is considered non-canon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fates Intertwined, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 AREA 01-A, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Dead End, Ace Combat 2.
- ↑ ISAF Bulletin.
- ↑ AREA 07-A, 07-B, 07-C, and 07-D, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Stratosphere, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- ↑ Power for Life, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- ↑ Utopian Dreams, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.