Born in the Republic of Voslage before its annexation by Kingdom of Erusea, Wit joined and served in the Voslagian Air Force, becoming an activist in restoring the nation. At the onset of the war, he was tasked with guarding Mihaly A. Shilage on his combat sorties as a member of the Erusean Air Force's Sol Squadron.
On September 19, 2019, Sol Squadron engaged Osean forces in the area, later engaging in combat with the Strider and Cyclops Squadrons. Wit and others retreated from the airspace once Usea's satellite network was disrupted.
As various nations in Erusea began declaring their independence, Wit and the squadron resided in Shilage. On October 24, 2019, they took off from the tunnel, which was converted into a runway, and engaged the Strider Squadron over the area. Wit and Seymour retreated from the airspace once Mihaly had arrived.
On October 31, 2019, Wit and Seymour joined the newly-formed Osea-Erusea coalition in an operation to shoot down the Arsenal Bird Justice. They were forced to retreat as the new ADF-11F UAVs had entered the airspace. The following day, they joined the remaining forces to take down the UAVs.
Wit's fate is determined by how fast the player shoots down the two ADF-11F Ravens. If the player shoots them both down around the same time, Wit survives for the rest of the mission. If the player shoots down one of the ADF-11Fs but the other survives for enough time, the other will shoot down Wit.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/amtraxVA/status/1086173005598777344
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Lost Kingdom", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://ace7.acecombat.jp/clm/column03.php
- ↑ The Rose Emblem, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ "First Contact", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ "Battle for Farbanti", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ "Lighthouse", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Dark Blue", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.