Ace Combat Infinity
- "An X-02 special aircraft with a characteristic tiger stripe pattern.
It has high speed capabilities, and is capable of rapid ascent and descent as a result.
Its tiger claws cover great distances, and all who enter its hunter grounds will find no hope for escape."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available as a Special Challenge in late February 2016. Players had to complete a series of challenges to earn the aircraft.
- At some point between February 2016 and July 2016, the X-02 -Tiger-'s 6AAM ammo was increased at every level by pushing every level's ammo down (for example, Lv.2's 6AAM ammo became Lv.1's 6AAM ammo).
- This aircraft was provided to players at Lv.5 already researching into Lv.6. Previous levels were available when creating an Aircraft Set, but did not need to be researched or purchased.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.16 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||35 / 38||35 / 38||35 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||37 / 40||37 / 40||37 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||38 / 41||38 / 41||38 / 41|
|Lv.20||39 / 42||39 / 42||39 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Force Rider nickname for use at any time.
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.