The Yuktobanian Air Force, abbreviated as Y.A.F., is the airborne arm of the Yuktobanian military forces. They support a diverse aircraft roster, including the MiG-21bis Fishbed, Su-57, and Avro Vulcan.
In 1995, the Yuktobanian Air Force fought alongside the Osean Defense Forces during the Belkan War against the Belkan Federation. In 2010, it was deployed against their former ally Osea during the Circum-Pacific War.
- Gigantor (BAE Hawk T.1)
- Zipang (F-14D Super Tomcat)
- Mindripper (F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel)
- Zaharada (Mirage 2000D)
- Dune (EA-6B Prowler)
- Daredevil (X-29A)
- Cosm (MiG-31M Foxhound)
- Abelcain (EA-18G Growler)
- Proteus (FB-22 Strike Raptor)
- Cypher (F-2A Viper Zero)
- Swordkill (MiG-21-93 Fishbed)
- Distantthunder (YA-10B)
- Decoder (Rafale B)
- Komyeta Squadron (Former) (эскадрилья "Комета", Comet Squadron)- an F-16C Fighting Falcon squadron composed by pilots Yuri Dashkov and Ruslan Tolstoy. The pair defected to the revolutionary group "A World With No Boundaries" for reasons unknown, and assisted in the defense of the XB-0 Hresvelgr cruiser during Operation Valkyrie. Both members are serving time in Yuktobanian prison.
- 172nd Fighter-Bomber Squadron - a Su-32 Strike Flanker squadron which fought with the Demons of Razgriz during the Battle of Sudentor.
- 703rd Squadron - an Su-27 Flanker squadron which allied with Razgriz Squadron during the Battle of Sudentor.
- Buran Squadron (эскадрилья "Буран", Snowstorm Squadron). The Buran spacecraft was a Soviet orbital vehicle analogous in function and design to the US Space Shuttle.
- Dig Unit - a transport unit piloting C-5 Galaxys stationed at Sonza.
- Gorizont Squadron (эскадрилья "Горизонт", Horizon Squadron)- a seven-man squadron operating F-117A Nighthawk stealth aircraft. In the events of "Journey Home", they attempt to bomb November City, however they are all shot down by Wardog Squadron. Named after a series of 35 Russian, previously Soviet, geosynchronous communication satellites launched between 1978 and 2000.
- Kvant Squadron (эскадрилья "Квант", Quantum Squadron)- The largest known Yuktobanian squadron seen in the Circum-Pacific War, they fought alongside the Demons of Razgriz and the Osean forces at the climax of the conflict. Named after the Kvant-1 and Kvant-2 modules of the Mir space station.
- Luch Squadron (эскадрилья "Луч", Beam Squadron) - named after a Russian satellite network, also known as "Altair".
- Molniya Squadron (эскадрилья "Молния", Lightning Squadron) - Named after a satellite.
- Voskhod Squadron (эскадрилья "Восход", Sunrise Squadron) - named after a Soviet space programme superseded by the Soyuz line.
- Wisna Squadron - a JAS-39C Gripen squadron stationed in Cruik Fortress. Named after the Norwegian female pirate Wisna (years active c. 8th century A.D.) whose name are listed in the Gesta Danorum as sea captain. Wisna lost a hand in a duel.
- Zenit Squadron (эскадрилья "Зенит, Zenith Squadron) - a squadron which rebelled following the emergency speech involving Vincent Harling and Prime Minister Nikanor. Named after a Soviet spy satellite.
List of aircraft in use and used by the Yuktobanian Air Force.
Ground Attack Aircraft
- AC-130 Spectre
- F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel
- F-14B Bombcat
- F-15E Strike Eagle
- F-2A Viper Zero
- FB-22 Strike Raptor
- F-117A Nighthawk
- A-6E Intruder
- A-10A Thunderbolt II
- YA-10B Thunderbolt II
- Tornado GR.1
- Tornado GR.4
- Su-32 Strike Flanker
- F-4E Phantom II
- F-4X Phantom II
- F-5E Tiger II
- F-20A Tigershark
- F-14A Tomcat
- F-14D Super Tomcat
- F-15C Eagle
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- F-16C Block 60
- YF-23A Black Widow II
- Tornado F3
- EF-2000 Typhoon
- MiG-21bis Fishbed
- MiG-21-93 Fishbed
- MiG-29A Fulcrum
- MiG-31 Foxhound
- MiG-31M Foxhound
- Su-27 Flanker
- Su-35 Super Flanker
- F/A-18C Hornet
- F/A-18E Super Hornet
- F-35C Lightning II
- JAS-39C Gripen
- Rafale B
- Rafale M
- Sea Harrier FA.2
- X-02 Wyvern
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
A photo of a SR-71 with the roundel and marks of the Yuktobanian Air Force.
AC-130 gunship used by the aforementioned Yuktobanian Air Force.
An E-767 AWACS of the Yuktobanian Air Force.
Another picture from a Yuktobanian Air Force C-130.
A squadron of planes during the Battle of Sudentor.
A couple of MiG-21 Fishbed over the Ceres Ocean.
The Yuktobanian Air Force base in the Jilachi Desert in Central Yuktobania.
- Similar to the Federal Erusea Air Force, many of the Yuktobanian Air Force's squadrons are named after astronomy terms, such as Russian-made satellites.
- In Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, the description for the Ofnir Squadron emblem incorrectly refers to the Yuktobanian Air Force as the "Yuktovanian Air Defense Force".