- ― Hangar說明
Ace Combat Infinity
- 『These are small, low-power missiles, but are fired simultaneously in large batches. Don't underestimate them.』
- ― AWACS Heavy Cloud
- 『A multi-purpose missile capable of attacking both air-to-air and air-to-ground targets simultaneously. Although each individual missile is not especially powerful, 12 small missiles with excellent homing capabilities all simultaneously lock on to multiple targets, allowing for the efficient description of targets across a wide area. It is especially effective in battles in which targets feature a mixture of air, ground and sea targets.』
- ― Hangar
- CFA-44 -Strigon Leader-
- CFA-44 Nosferatu
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- 『A multi-purpose missile capable of attacking both ground and aerial targets. Its single fire shots have low firepower, but it can lock on an attack with 12 small-scale missiles and attack targets. It's particularly effective in battles involving both enemy ground forces and aircraft.』
- ― In-game description
In Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, the All Direction Multi-Purpose Missile is the first secondary special weapon of the CFA-44 Nosferatu, released in December 24, 2011 with DLC Pack #06.
The weapon's ammunition capacity has been reduced to 15 salvos in Rookie difficulty and 10 in higher difficulties. The weapon's accuracy has been reduced, making it comparable to the XMAA. Its power has been considerably reduced: four missile impacts are needed to destroy an enemy fighter, as opposed to the single one required to kill basic targets in Fires of Liberation. But a single missile can still kill most of the ground targets.
The distinctive flare-like light emitted by the missiles has been omitted in Assault Horizon, thus giving them the appearance of rockets from the RKTL when in flight. Unlike its previous incarnation, the explosions made upon impact with a target have the appearance of a normal conflagration, as opposed to the Nimbus missile-like ones from the previous game.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- 『Although hindered by a slight initial deployment delay, its extensive firing range combined with the ability to simultaneously launch 12 independent warheads means the ADMM possesses the firepower to change the tide of a battle in a single shot. This ultra-compact missile represents the latest in multiple target tracking technology』
- ― Hangar
The ADMM is a special weapon compatible exclusively with the CFA-44 Nosferatu. Despite its name indicating otherwise, the weapon is actually a set of three pods mounted on the aircraft's internal weapon bays, two on the back on the aircraft and the third on its undercarriage. It is seen only once in the single-player campaign in the mission "Liberation of Gracemeria", where it used by Ilya Pasternak.
As a player weapon, the ADMM is the first weapon available for the Nosferatu. The weapon can fire 18 shots and track up to 12 enemy targets, making for a total of 216 missiles. When fired, the ADMM pods will launch their payload, 4 for each pod, after which they will all "engage" and chase their target. The weapon's missiles have a noticeably higher speed than standard missiles. Upon impact, the missiles explode in a large explosion, which lingers in the air for several moments before dissipating.
The ADMM has a high power, destroying most targets hit in a single impact. This weapon is very accurate & difficult to evade, similar to the QAAM. However, its main drawback is that it takes a fairly long time to reload. It is not recommended to fire when flying at low altitude, as the lower pod's missiles will slam into the scenery. An effective method to counter this is to roll while firing.
In multiplayer, the ADMM was considered to be an overpowered weapon, allowing its user to wipe out several other players in a single barrage. As a result, it was banned from competitive gameplay.
- Excalibur Onslaught III and Excalibur Onslaught IV, Ace Combat Infinity.